[cisco-voip] Serviceabilty error on CUCM 7.02a

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 16:09:58 EDT 2009

I have a newly upgraded 7.02a cluster and when i try and look at the
services in serviceabilty of other servers in the cluster i get the
following error "Connection to the Server cannot be established(Unable to
access Remote Node)" If I log into a subscriber I can see the services fine
but I get the same error when i try and view services of the publisher from
the sub and vice versa. All system reports appear fine and Replications is
working. I'm assuming this is a bug? Anyone run into this before?