[cisco-voip] Bulk import of call pickup groups - UCM 7.1

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 11:01:33 EDT 2009

We are importing Call Pickup Groups and noticed the following behavior. We
have 500 CPG to import so we are trying bulk most of this in.

Can not import the Associated Group members to the CPG. This field is
'ASSOCIATED CPG NAME 1'.
Can not import Call group numbers that overlap but are in different
partitions.

To get the bulk import to work I had to drop the CPG group members and
select unique numbers. Has any one been able to import the CPG members? Or
use overlapping CPG numbers with seperate partitions?

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick