[cisco-voip] CLID issue on Call forwarding

Cool Boy collboy80 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 02:23:57 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,

I am facing a CLID issue on call forwarding. If a PSTN user calls to user B who is on Cisco Unified Communications 7.x, user B has Call forward all to his Mobil, User B gets company main number as calling number on his mobile instead of his office number. I am not sure what calling plan (Cisco CallManager, ISDN, etc) I should use under Voice gateway configuration in Cisco Unified Communication Manger. I am useing H.323 for the Cisco Voice Gateway. Thanks in Advance.

Thanks in Advance.