[cisco-voip] How to hide global directory users in UCM 7

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Mon Jul 20 09:22:51 EDT 2009

The other option is to modify the permissions of the user you are using
to bind to the AD with. If that user doesn't have read permissions to
objects, it can't import them.

So if you are trying to hide an entire OU, just modify the permissions
on that OU so that the LDAP user can't read from it. That may be easier
than the filters.

-Chris