[cisco-voip] ipccx accept step problem.

ahmet can acketen at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 07:07:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

First of all, restart your CCX then from CCX enterprise parameters, check which codec your system uses then go to CCM side then check your CTI RPs' and CTI Ports' device pool then examine this device pool for the region then look at your ip phones' device pool and region that you made your tests from. I think that your problem caused by codec problem. I assumed your CCX services are not in partial state.

Please give me information whether my advice can be workaround or not.

Regards,

Ahmet Can KETEN