[cisco-voip] 881 MGCP Gateway FXS Issue

Brian bms314 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:28:16 EDT 2009

Has anyone got an 881 working as an MGCP gateway yet?  I have CUCM
6.1.3.3190 and 12.4(20)T3 on my 881 SRST routers.  The Gateways are
registered and I can successfully register the FXO port and a IP Phone
behind the router.  But the FXS port is always in a Rejected state from
CUCM.  I have a 2811 with a 4FXS registered to the same CUCM without a
problem.  MGCP is bound to the correct interface on the 881's.  I've also
tried resetting the Gateway from CUCM as well as rebooting the 881 several
times.  Anyone run into this before?

Thanks,
Brian