[cisco-voip] CUPC without AD?

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 22:59:00 EDT 2009

Why would you want to. YOu don't need DNS you need to resolve hostnames. you
can still use hosts files for this.

I think you are trying to overcomplicate this. If this is about setting up
your voice lab not having an LDAP is a valid concern. You can get Ben the
CCIE voice proctor who created the labs e-mail address from the netpro site
and ask him how they are doing it.