[cisco-voip] Cisco VMWare

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jul 22 14:34:44 EDT 2009

Chris, we pretty much run all our test in the lab before certifying production upgrades. I can see "load testing" not working in VMWare, but what about features? Can I open a case with the TAC and say feature XYZ is not working and get help? Or do they except me to then replicate the problem on supported hardware?

Just wondering...

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt