[cisco-voip] CUCM6.1.3a - DB Replication Failure

amgnetforums amgnetforums at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:34:05 EDT 2009

Hi

I had a problem with the cluster after upgrading the to 6.1.3a.
I added a new sub to the cluster. It installed fine however under
dbreplication in rtmt it showed a status of 0.
I opened a tac and the last action plan was to perform a utils
dbreplication clusterreset.

I followed the procedure but the command is looping when defining the
problem sub. See the attachment.

Also now in the rtmt some subs and the pub are showing a status of 3 and
some subs a status of 0

Has anyone come across this before or have any suggestions.

Thanks