[cisco-voip] CAC Issue

Cool Boy collboy80 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 18:51:52 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am using CUCM 7.1.2, I have configured AAR and CAC. I have 4 sites ( 1 central and 3 remote sites). The problem I have, if I decrease the bandwidth to 10 KB between the sites, remote sites IP pones does use their Voice gateway  to make calls and if they have to talk each other, they use the PSTN calls. I f I increase the bandwidth under location configuration, they talk to each other over the WAN but then all sites phones sue the central site voice gateway. I am Australian dial plan. Any thoughts.

Thanks in advance