[cisco-voip] External Call Forwarding

Malcolm Caldwell malcolm.caldwell at cdu.edu.au
Wed Jul 29 00:59:59 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 09:39 -0400, Ryan Ratliff wrote:
> You need to work with your provider to find the best solution as it
> is them doing the re-writing.

In the past I have talked to the provider, and they have said that we
must send a number that is within our DID range.  As far as I know, all
telco providers in Australia work the same.

What I was hoping is that there might be a way to use redirecting number
to get this to work.  Is this something that is even possible with SNR?