[cisco-voip] UCM 7.1(2a)SU1 Pulled?

Matthew Linsemier mlinsemier at apassurance.com
Fri Jul 31 14:27:13 EDT 2009

I just downloaded the two parts of UCM 7.1(2a)SU1
(UCSInstall_UCOS_7.1.2.21900-5.sgn.iso) and I was going to go check the
release notes again today and I can¹t seem to find it on CCO anywhere.  Did
this version get pulled?

Matt

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This communication and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may
be protected by one or more legal privileges. It is intended
solely for the use of the addressee identified above. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying
or distribution of this communication is UNAUTHORIZED. Neither
this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor
anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature unless a specific statement to the
contrary is included in this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately contact me and delete
this communication from your computer. Thank you.