[cisco-voip] UCM 7.1(2a)SU1 Pulled?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jul 31 14:44:54 EDT 2009

It may be in the middle of being updated as I think it was missing
some info.

-Ryan

On Jul 31, 2009, at 2:27 PM, Matthew Linsemier wrote:

I just downloaded the two parts of UCM 7.1(2a)SU1
(UCSInstall_UCOS_7.1.2.21900-5.sgn.iso) and I was going to go check
the release notes again today and I can’t seem to find it on CCO
anywhere.  Did this version get pulled?

Matt

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This communication and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
protected by one or more legal privileges. It is intended solely for
the use of the addressee identified above. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of
this communication is UNAUTHORIZED. Neither this information block,
the typed name of the sender, nor anything else in this message is
intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific
statement to the contrary is included in this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately contact me
and delete this communication from your computer. Thank you.