[cisco-voip] Unity Mailbox is Inaccessible

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Fri Jul 31 15:13:28 EDT 2009

Sounds like something about that user is messed up in the database,
you might try running DBWalker and seeing what it finds.

For getting rid of the user, you might have better luck using the Bulk
Subscriber Delete tool. I wouldn't suggest trying to manually remove
the user from the db, if it comes to that, open a TAC case.