[cisco-voip] Calls from analog phone to IP phone

Shine Joseph shinejoseph at dodo.com.au
Mon Jun 1 01:38:05 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I am running a CUCM7 and a H323 gateway with a couple of FXS ports. Have created a route pattern for calls to the analog phones connected to the FXS ports on the gateway and the calls from IP phones to these analog phones work as expected. But, when I try to  call from analog phone to an IP phone, I am getting a message from saying the number do not exists. I can see the the calls match the incoming and outgoing dial-peers on the gateway. My dial-peers on the gateway as follows:

dial-peer voice 1 pots

 trunkgroup BRI 1

 description *** Inbound POTS dial peer for incoming PSTN calls ***

 destination-pattern 0T

 progress_ind alert enable 8

 progress_ind progress enable 8

 progress_ind connect enable 8

 incoming called-number .

 direct-inward-dial

!

dial-peer voice 33582 pots

 description *** Analog line 33582 ***

 destination-pattern 33582

 no digit-strip

 port 0/1/1

!

dial-peer voice 33 voip

 destination-pattern 33500

 session target ipv4:10.10.210.10

I think very simple needs to be done in the callmanager to get the calls through, but cannot work out what should be done.

Any help  or pointers are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Shine Joseph