[cisco-voip] SIP Trunk between CallManager 6 & OnDO Server

Alan Su cj.alan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:48:47 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I'm having a problem to make call from IP Phone registered in CCM6 to SIP
phone (X-lite) registered in OnDO.

Topology:
IPPhone -- CCM6 <-- SIP Trunk --> OnDO -- XLite

All devices are in the same network segement.

When I make a call from XLite to IPPhone, it works. But when I tried to make
call from IPPhone to XLite, it just returned busy tone. I use Ethereal in
OnDO server to capture packets, it did receive the packet from CCM6. The
flow as below:

1. (source) CCM6, (destination) OnDO, (protocol) TCP, (info) 38988 > sip
[SYN] seq=0 win=5840 len=0 mss=1460 tsv=612823 tser
2. (source) OnDO, (destination) CCM6, (protocol) TCP, (info) sip > 38988
[RST, ACK} seq=1 ack=1 win=0 len=0

Any suggestion would be very grateful, thanks a lot~

Regards,
Alan