[cisco-voip] SIP Trunk between CallManager 6 & OnDO Server

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 07:59:21 EDT 2009

Are you sure the xlite phone is configured to accept inbound TCP?

The CallManager by default sends outbound TCP only. In CallManager you can
try changing the SIP Profile (or maybe it's security profile) associated
with the xlite phone to use UDP for the outbound protocol.

The only other reasons I can think of for the PC to reject the inbound SYN
from CallManager are a firewall on the PC vlocking TCP 5060, or the xlite
client is listening on another port.