[cisco-voip] Call Pickup while Hunting

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Tue Jun 2 14:21:25 EDT 2009

So Mike,
what you are saying is that in CUCM 5.X, 6.x or 7.X it is possible to
pickup a call ringing a line group (broadcast, circular or whatever?)?
=-O

For example:
extension A, B and C are in the same line group and they ring because
there is hunt pilot that points to a hunt list where this line group
exist.
And another extension D, is in the same pick up group as A,B and C.
Is D capable of answering that call by picking it up?
I have never managed to achieve that! :'(  on an CUCM version

Thanks
Anthony