[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1 comes with demo DLUs but no software license

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jun 3 11:06:16 EDT 2009

I'd only expect to see the demo software license for a new install.
In my previous experience upgrades have always killed the demo license.

-Ryan

On Jun 3, 2009, at 10:59 AM, Bill Simon wrote:

Seeing that someone announced the release of CUCM 7.1 on June 1, I
downloaded it and installed to a VM.  It comes with demo DLUs but
there's no software license and so the CM service doesn't start.
Does the demo software license need to be requested?  Alternatively,
would 7.1 have the demo software license if it were a direct
install?  I had to do an upgrade from 6.1.2 because that's the
installer I have on hand.