[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1 comes with demo DLUs but no software license

Bill Simon bills at psu.edu
Wed Jun 3 10:59:16 EDT 2009

Seeing that someone announced the release of CUCM 7.1 on June 1, I
downloaded it and installed to a VM.  It comes with demo DLUs but
there's no software license and so the CM service doesn't start.  Does
the demo software license need to be requested?  Alternatively, would
7.1 have the demo software license if it were a direct install?  I had
to do an upgrade from 6.1.2 because that's the installer I have on hand.