[cisco-voip] PBX-to-IPPBX calls

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:44:34 EDT 2009

Hi Jason, I very much appreciate your help... I'm confused why would the
ISDN messages be OK for numbers that are on PSTN or GSM but not valid for
phones registered on AIRSPAN. Phones on AIRSPAN are working OK and are part
of the national network. Customer is the biggest telephone provider in
Macedonia and both platforms are working. I'will send you Q931 debug
messages and router config so please if you have time, maybe you can take a
glance.

Thanks again
Ratko