[cisco-voip] upgrading without image etc loss?

Go0se me at go0se.com
Sat Jun 6 10:13:58 EDT 2009

Check your TFTP folder - see if there is anything in it. I ran into an issue
(on a 7.x upgrade) where the entire contents of the TFTP folder got wiped
out during the upgrade. Bug ID: CSCsv83436. This bug is for 7.x but it seems
that maybe the tac engineer said there was a similar bug for an older
version - I don't remember for sure. The way we first noticed it was because
users complained ALL of their ringtones were gone.

-Go0se
http://atc.go0se.com