[cisco-voip] frustrating FXO disconnect

Joe Halenkamp - JHH JHH at DJJ.com
Mon Jun 8 15:35:22 EDT 2009

Does this occur on every call that is transferred to voicemail?  If
Callmanager is handing the call off to Unity, it may be a specific port
your having issues with, if it is intermittent.  I would suggest viewing
the port analyzer in Unity.  This will give you some idea of whats
occurring on the port that picking up the call in Unity.

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jason Burns
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 3:24 PM
To: Ryan Ratliff
Cc: VoIP
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] frustrating FXO disconnect

Has anyone made an effort to look at the CallManager traces? For me they
are almost always the most complete picture of what happens in a call.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Ryan Ratliff <rratliff at cisco.com> wrote:

If you've determined that Unity is initiating the disconnect then get
the Unity expert brought back in to help determine why.   Are there any
errors in the Unity logs at the time the call is dropped?

-Ryan