[cisco-voip] frustrating FXO disconnect

Daniel Rodriguez drodriguez at fidelus.com
Mon Jun 8 15:37:30 EDT 2009

If you review ccm sdi traces, start by comparing the timestamps between the MGCP DLCX and SCCP close rx channel/stop media transmission. Should tell you whether it's the MGCP endpoint or Unity initiating the disconnect. Back track from there (maybe use the CI for your inbound call or TCPHandle for the connected vm sccp port) and look for anything that might explain the disc. TripleCombo would probably help for this if you're not comfortable w/ raw traces. Hope that helps :)