[cisco-voip] 7915 + 7962G buttons program

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 01:17:37 EDT 2009

What Scott said, and just wanted to pass on something hilarious about
the 7915s...

So, let's say you are replacing a receptionist phone... one of those
giant things, where everyone's extension was on there... and she
doesn't have a PC...

So, the company had 45 employees, figured no big deal, get her a 7975
with two 7915s.

It turns out that you can only use 1 and a half 7915 on CUCM 7.

So, each 7915 has two pages, for double use buttons... the second 7915
only has one page...

Why?

Not sure, but on CCME, you get all of the buttons...

Thanks Cisco, you make those design meetings a blast....

Jonathan