[cisco-voip] 7915 + 7962G buttons program

Joe Halenkamp - JHH JHH at DJJ.com
Wed Jun 10 09:28:42 EDT 2009

I also have this issue with CCM 6.1(2).  The console acts as if it is
coming up, but just displays the Cisco logo.

In the Phone options, the system does allow me to configure speed dials
to the template, but on reset still comes back showing the Cisco logo
and nothing more.

Another thing I had to do was Upload the module firmware and is showing
in the Device Defaults with (B015-1-0-3), but with the Protocol not
specified which concerns me.

Any help??

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Scott Voll
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 5:20 PM
To: Ahmad Alkam
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] 7915 + 7962G buttons program

on the phone device to you have module 1 selected as 7915?  then you
will also need to make a button templete to get things on those buttons.

Scott

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Ahmad Alkam <alkam.ahmad at yahoo.com>
wrote:

Hi.....

I have 7915 expansion with 7962G I registered its on call manager 7.0
and i can not program the expansion buttons.

please can any body tell me about it, thanks.

Ahmad