[cisco-voip] Cisco ccm4.2 voip dial-peer

Dana Tong (AU) Dana.Tong at didata.com.au
Wed Jun 10 04:57:22 EDT 2009

Else if you don't want to perform a global num-exp you can try a voice translation rule to translate the called number only on the incoming voice ports that you configure.

Cheers
Dana

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 /^4\(..\)/ /04\1/
!
voice translation-profile Incoming_Called
 translate called 1
!
voice-port 0/2/0   (and other incoming voice ports)
 translation-profile incoming Incoming_Called