[cisco-voip] isdn switch-type primary-ni2c and nfas

Roush, David droush at mckennalong.com
Thu Jun 11 21:13:57 EDT 2009

Trying to turn-up 2 new circuits today and found out that the carrier
needs us to use primary-ni2  for the switch type. When trying to apply
the global command isdn switch-type primary-ni2, it only allows isdn
switch-type primary-ni, not ni2 or ni2c. The only place I can configure
the isdn switch-type primary-ni2c is on the serial interface once I
bring up the controllers, but the command does not stick and it reverts
back to primary-ni. Is there a way to configure the switch-type to
primary-ni2? Once I can get the switch-type correct, I'm hoping the nfas
setup is not that difficult.

Thanks.
David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments contain information from
the law firm of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, and are
intended solely for the use of the named recipient or
recipients. This e-mail may contain privileged
attorney/client communications or work product. Any
dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a
named recipient, you are prohibited from any further
viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any
use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have
received this e-mail in error, notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any
attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or
storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or
attachments.