[cisco-voip] E-911 setup ERL information

Joe Pollere (US) Joe.Pollere at us.didata.com
Fri Jun 12 10:42:30 EDT 2009

The MSAG (Master Street Address Guide) is a table of information in the
FR/DBMS that is built by a municipality with the telephone company.  It
contains a listing of all streets and housing number ranges within a
9-1-1-service area.

The ALI data is usually exported from CER in NENA 2.0 or 2.1 format for
upload to the ALI database of the Provider. The format may vary slightly
depending on the vendor requirements. Attached is a description of the
fields required.

Suggest going to this site to search for E911 contacts depending on what
servicing area the customer is located:

https://clec.att.com/clec/hb/index.cfm

Joe