[cisco-voip] E-911 setup ERL information

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jun 12 11:00:42 EDT 2009

As far as I know, E911 information is given to the Telco, not the PSAP. The PSAP rarely wants to hear from you. Even testing is getting to be a bit of an issue in metropolitan areas.

You have to get a PSALI type service from your provider. This costs money and allows you to update the records for the DIDs you have purchased. In Canada anyways.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt