[cisco-voip] using Nagios to monitor MCS servers

Abebe Amare abucho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:13:45 EDT 2009

I may be wrong but RTMT is good for monitoring but not good as a reporting
tool. For call manager, there is the serviceability report which provides a
very good summarized daily/weekly performance report. What about other
applications like UCCX, Quality manager and Unity which run on MCS servers?

regards,

Abebe A.