[cisco-voip] CUCM v. 6.0.1 AD integration problem

Maryam Moghaddas marmin79 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 00:19:01 EDT 2009

Dear all,

A have a problem. I can search the corporate directory for the
user names, but the phone numbers are not retrieved and I can not dial
from the search results.

In the phone device configuration, there is a part for external data
location configuration. I put the address of my AD server in these
fields, but it does not work.

Shouldn't I add any thing in my AD server side?

What does it mean when a user status is in sync with AD server? I do
not have any data in my AD server side to be synced with Call Manager
server.

BTW, I have installed directory wizard application as well. Does it make any change?

I would be thankful if you help me with that.

Maryam.