[cisco-voip] CallManager call duration limit setting

Nick cucm at gawab.com
Tue Jun 16 07:54:34 EDT 2009

As far as I remember this service parameter specifies the maximum duration
in minutes that a call can remain active after which the CallManager
terminates it. But I think it applies to all call directions. So incoming
and on-net calls will be impacted as well. The default value for this is 720
minutes. Zero value means it is disabled.

Also notice that this is cluster wide parameter so all calls in your cluster
will be affected. This feature is available starting version 4.1

  _____