[cisco-voip] Question About Dial-from-Contacts vs. Click to Call

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jun 16 10:44:59 EDT 2009

I don't see a reason why the CTC plugin and the TSP can't co-exist on
the same PC.  I think throwing up a CUCM 7 server in vmware to test
with is a very good idea though.

-Ryan

On Jun 15, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Voice Noob wrote:

Actually I think you can upgrade. The last customer did that went
from 4.1 to 7.x. Correct there is no way. I would put CUCM 7.x in a
VMware server to test and connect to it using CTC. The functionality
is very different. They should rename the product to Right Click to
Call. J