[cisco-voip] CCM 4.3(1) + CRS 6.0(1) password changes

Craig Staffin craig at staffin.org
Tue Jun 16 14:07:16 EDT 2009

ahh yes government clients....

I have had good luck changing passwords in the past.  The only one that has
ever gotten me before was changing the SA password on the database.  Just
make sure you following the instructions perfectly and it shouldn't be a
problem.

Even if it does cause you problems you will see it right away services won't
start and so on...

Craig