[cisco-voip] Phones Ring but no voice? CME- to other Router

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 07:30:29 EDT 2009

Hi Robin,

All of that looks ok then.
So you should be ok with the DSPs on the NM-2V.

How is all this connected on the network side? Do you have H323 on each box,
bound to a specific interface? A loopback perhaps?

Might be worth posting your configs.

I think someone already suggested a "debug voip ccapi inout" - try this on
your
You can also try a "debug vtsp session" to see if DSP is being allocated

Cheers,

Tim