[cisco-voip] IPCC Connect 2 PSTN Calls

Wes Schochet Wes.Schochet at childrensmn.org
Wed Jun 17 11:25:14 EDT 2009

Multiple recipients makes me think that you should consider Remote
destinations.  I don't know if this is an "approved" or even functional
configuration though.  I have some applications where we multi-ring cell
phones and phones on other systems that work well.  Not ACD agents
though...

Wesley A. Schochet
System Architect
Children's of Minnesota
+ wes.schochet at childrensmn.org
(  651-855-2081
È 651-592-5441

>>> "Granger, Simon" <simon.granger at fmglobal.com> 6/12/2009 8:09 AM

IPCC express version 4.5 are you able to receive a PSTN call via Call
Manager and then route it back out to a different PSTN number.  Within
the scripting functionality will place call be able to do this?

Following the recent Swine Pandemic our business wants to have an auto
attendant that the end points are in the PSTN i.e. mobile numbers.
Though they want for example options in the auto attendant to circular
hunt different mobile phones.  I.e. option 1 would hit a finance dept
and there would be multiple agents who could receive the call.  Any
suggestions would be welcome.

Also, does anyone have any good references for IPCC scripting?

Thanks

Simon

________________________________
Registered No. 755780 England
Registered Office: FM Insurance Company Limited
1 Windsor Dials, Windsor,
Berkshire, UK, SL4 1RS
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
VAT No. G.B.: 792 4276 02

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.