[cisco-voip] UCCX and CUCM Sub over WAN

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:45:21 EDT 2009

Hi,
can I use this scenario: UCCX HA cluster on the same site with the CUCM Pub,
and CUCM Sub in remote site which meets the requirements for clustering CUCM
over WAN (optical link with max RTT of 8-10 ms). What would happened if my
Pub crashes? Would the UCCX cluster remain it's functionality with the
Subscriber. I've read that UCCX requires his CTI manager to be on the same
LAN with max RTT of 2ms but also they say that this kind of scenario is
possible. Anyone has some thoughts on this?

Thanks

--
Ratko