[cisco-voip] UCCX and CUCM Sub over WAN

Dustin S Fowler dustin.s.fowler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 21:41:16 EDT 2009

Ratko,

Did you happen to get my previous response to you?

I have a slightly different design that has worked flawlessly. UCCX, CUCM
Pub and Sub1 at a colo connected to HQ with UCCX HA and CUCM Sub02. 100Mpbs
MetroE connection between the sites.

I have been running this for a couple of years now with no issues.

Dustin