[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.0 Calling Search Space issue...

cem caglayan cem.caglayan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 02:16:02 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I want to set some (about 300) users' calling search space to be set to
"none" after shift and bring them to their original values in the
morning,because of company policy. Is there any way to do this automatically
or can this action be scheduled? Because, as you know, it is very difficult
to set all these users' settings to desired one and bring them back to old
values. I looked at some features including Job scheduler and Enterprise
settings but no use.

Thanks in advance.

Cem