[cisco-voip] Mobility Configuration

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Jun 18 12:43:12 EDT 2009

These settings are for Single Number Reach (SNR) and Mobile Voice Access.  SNR is where calls can simultaneously ring a desk phone and an off system line (usually a cell phone) and can be seamelessly transferred back and forth between the desk and the other phone. I have it in place at some clients and it works well.  I don't use the Mobile Voice access but I think that allows you to dial into the system and make calls as if you were at work but not quite sure.

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>