[cisco-voip] SIP Trunk to Paetec ITSP

tednugent73 at gmail.com tednugent73 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:38:17 EDT 2009

Has anyone had any experience (good bad or otherwise) with SIP Trunking to
Paetec/USLEC? I have a new client that has ordered SIP Trunks at 3
locations through Paetec. They are looking for us to help them implement
the solution in 3 weeks and I'm not seeing any CUBEs or IADs on the order
and of course Paetec has assured them that they are not required…? I'm
coming into this late as the “design” (or lack thereof) is already in place
and I'd like to know if there is anything that I should be ready for. I
don't have a ton of experience with SIP trunks, at least not with Paetec
but I know that faxing is always an issue and you'd need CUBE at a minimum
just to get that working, anything else or any other comments on Paetec or
SIP as a whole? TIA for any insight.