[cisco-voip] CRS server MS SQL 2000 media question

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 19:07:54 EDT 2009

So you had to obtain a Cisco-branded media to finish the installation which would concur with this response I got?

"IPIVR comes with its own SQL2000 and cannot integrate with customer's provided
SQL2000. You do not need to pay extra for the SQL2000 that comes with IPIVR, the
optional upgrade for SQL2000 for UCCX/IPIVR is only if you are going to retain
huge amount of data in IPIVR or doing HA for UCCX/IPIVR which in UCCE is rare as
you build a VRU Pool instead."