[cisco-voip] Anyone experience trouble between CCM6 on VMWARE and H323 Gateway,

Robin Clayton Robin.Clayton at rrca.org.uk
Mon Jun 22 03:58:53 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Now that I have successfully got two routers talking on H323 I am back to an original problem ( which made me do the confirmation between two routers )

I have CCM6.x Installed on VMServer on my laptop and A H323 gateway setup.
I have my 1760 Router that we know works on H323 to a 2651.

The CCM6 can ping the router and Vice-Versa

The route-pattern has been checked with call analysis and the call should be routed to the correct destination.

When a call is placed, it waits approximately 10 seconds after the last digit ( i expect this is jsut the interdigit timeout) and then gives the fast busy tone.

That is in either direction.

Has anyone experienced issues with CCM on vmware?

Cheers

Rob

Richard Rose Central Academy
Edgehill Road