[cisco-voip] XML APP

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 10:19:44 EDT 2009

You could contact Radianta
http://www.radianta.com/

and have them custom build you a CUAE application or I guess you might be stuck with slogging through the appropriate documents here.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html

Hopefully someone on this list with idle hands will contact you for some contract work.