[cisco-voip] XML APP

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jun 22 10:27:34 EDT 2009

I've heard good things about Radianta, although we haven't purchased from them. We did get a quote for their 911 alerting app and were very receptive to modifications to their app in order for us to go forward.

Plus, I hear that when a customer calls Cisco for custom apps, they typically say "Call Radianta".

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt