[cisco-voip] Limit Ringtones

steve.siltman at assurant.com steve.siltman at assurant.com
Mon Jun 22 15:28:08 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I received a request to limit Ringtones for a group of phones.   The only
thing I can think of is a global limitation which would irritate alot of
people.   Can I turn off the User Preferences button or maybe send a
different ringtone.xml to a group of phones?

Thanks,

Steve Siltman
Assurant Corporate Technology
steve.siltman at assurant.com
This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.

Thank you.