[cisco-voip] Upgrade CM 4.1(3) to 7.X exchanging MCS and phones

Go0se me at go0se.com
Tue Jun 23 10:25:17 EDT 2009

On the link you sent there is an "upgrading the Cisco Unified Communications
Manager First Node" section. See steps 1, 16, 17, and 18 under that section.
If you have a valid DMA file it is relatively "no big deal".

I'm not familiar with the "replace servers" doc but the procedure is the
same either way - if you have new hardware or if you are re-using the old
hardware - during the CM7 install simply say "yes" when it asks if you wish
to import data from a windows version of Callmanager.

-Go0se

http://atc.go0se.com