[cisco-voip] Migration from 4.2 and 4.3 to 7.x

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:20:32 EDT 2009

CUCM 7.X will not install on a hardware platform that does not meet the
requirements. If your server isn't in the list, you can't install CUCM 7.x
on it.

The only exception to that is VMWare in which case you're on your own
anyway. I ran CUCM 6.X with 1GB of RAM in VMWare. It was the slowest and
most painful experience I've had in a while with CUCM.