[cisco-voip] TAPS and UCCX 5.0.2 ?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed Jun 24 19:19:13 EDT 2009

Customer is using CallManager 7.1 with off-box CRS 5.0.2 MCS-7845 server
for TAPS (Tool for Auto-Registered Phones Support). Currently I can have
up to 5 phones connecting running the TAPS .aef script.

What is the UCCX license part number to increase the number of ports for
TAPS?

They currently have 150IVR ports and I assume 5 Agent Licenses? Does
TAPS use Agent Licenses?

Or I suspect I don't need Agent licenses and that in AppAdmin on UCCX
under Trigger and/or Media Termination Dialog Group they might currently
be set to 5 and just need to be increased to 150 to allow 150 sessions
of TAPS?

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.